Each day of the London 2017 world championships Track Slam will choose an event—and all you have to do is to pick the winner. String together the best winning streak and you will be the Track Slam Champion.
- STREAK: the length of a player's best winning streak (ie, choosing winners consecutively) determines their ranking.
- RANKING: if players have the same best streak, then total wins determine ranking position. Then the most recent best streak has precedence.
- LIVES: each player has three lives. If a player fails to pick a winner three times consecutively, then they are out of the competition. After a win, however, lives are replenished.
- TIEBREAK: if first place is tied between two or more players at the end of the competition, the tiebreak question comes into play. This must be answered when a player registers.
- NO PICK: if no choice is made before an event closes, the result is considered neither win nor loss—and streaks (winning or losing) continue where they left off.